Chef Vikram Vij Culinary Weekend
Fox Harb’r Resort’s annual spring culinary weekend returns May 4 to 6, 2018 with a very special celebrity chef host, Vikram Vij, owner of celebrated Vancouver-area restaurants Vij’s, Vij’s Rangoli and My Shanti. Born in India, schooled in Austria, and a passionate resident of and advocate for Canada since 1994, Vikram Vij is a constant champion of fresh, authentic regional Indian food, sustainable cooking and eating, and the power of travel to bring together varied flavours, ingredients and food inspiration from around the globe, to all our dinner tables.
Beyond his popular kitchens and restaurants, Vikram Vij is well-known as a cookbook and memoir author, entrepreneur, philanthropist and TV personality with Food Network Canada and CBC’s “The Dragon’s Den”. Professionally and personally, he is also appreciated as a consummate host and storyteller. We are delighted he will be bringing that charm and spice from the West Coast to Nova Scotia for our Fox Harb’r Culinary Weekend with Vikram Vij.
This Fox Harb’r gourmet weekend package includes*
- Two nights accommodation in a luxury ocean view suite
- Special gift on arrival
- Friday night welcome reception hosted by Chef Vikram Vij
- Deluxe gourmet breakfast in the Cape Cliff Dining Room
- Escorted winery and tasting tour at Jost Vineyards
- Cooking class and demonstration by Chef Vikram Vij
- Chef Vikram curated, collaborative Indian-inspired gala dinner menu, produced by Shane Robilliard, Executive Chef and culinary team, with specially selected wines.
- Elegant Sunday Brunch
- Gratuities included
Effective May 4-6, 2018. Space is limited and this annual culinary event always sells quickly so book your spot now.
Package rates start from $537.50 per person for 2 nights, based on double occupancy.
*Offer is subject to availability and based on double occupancy. Not valid in conjunction with other offers. Not applicable to groups. Some blackout dates may apply.