Maybe you mean: 'stayplaypackage' or 'golfspapackage' or 'sportshootingadventurepackage' or 'romanceescapepackage' or 'girlfriendgetawaypackage' or 'bestbuddypackage'
Welcome to a place for the independent-minded
The experience of arrival here is as individual as the people we host, whether by sea at our deep water marina, by air at our private airstrip or by land via the picturesque 90 minute drive from Halifax.
Experience gourmet menus and a private vineyard. Play Championship golf. Escape to pampered luxury at the Dol-ás Spa. Shoot sporting clay at our rustic Sporting Lodge. Play tennis with ocean views. Explore the coast in our 63’ Ferretti motor yacht. This is the one and only Fox Harb’r. The resort for the independent-minded.
Fox Harb’r is the vision of one man
Fox Harb’r is about a man falling in love with a piece of land close to where he grew up. “I’m very proud of what we’ve created here. Luxury without pretension, in one of the most beautiful places on earth.”
– Ron Joyce
Tim Horton’s Co-Founder
The Fox Harb’r resort community provides luxury vacation home ownership with completely carefree resort living. Choose from spacious executive townhouses, impressive custom homes and homesites each offering breathtaking views of the golf course and the Northumberland Strait.
There’s something to do every minute of the day:
- Challenge one of the world’s top golf courses
- Explore the coast in out 63’ Ferretti yacht
- Play our ocean-side regulation tennis courts
- Taste rich local flavours of gourmet menus
- Visit our private vineyard
- Swim in our Junior Olympic pool
- Escape to the pampered luxury of our Dol-ás Spa
- Shoot sporting clay at our rustic Sporting Lodge
- Set out for the afternoon and kayak the coastline
- Fly fish at our fully stocked trout ponds
- Wander hiking/biking trails or 5 km seawall path
- Elegant hotel accommodations & maritime service
- Choose Fox Harb’r as the backdrop for your perfect event
Out of the mainstream, not out of reach.
Fox Harb’r Resoirt is located 90 minutes from Halifax, Nova Scotia, on the Northumberland Shore. The shallow, blue water is warmer here on the Sunrise Trail and so are its people.