Spring Girlfriends Getaway Weekend
April 24-26, 2020: Fun, Fitness, Food: Girlfriends Event at Fox Harb’r Resort
Invite your best friend, your whole circle of gal pals, your mom, or other moms to our fun-filled Spring Girlfriends Weekend Getaway at Nova’s Scotia’s Fox Harb’r Resort, April 24-26, 2020. Get energized and unwind with fun fitness classes. Put on a Frette robe and settle in to all-suite accommodation. Reconnect over gourmet meals, with no dishes to do or beds to make. Enjoy Saturday night “out,” with dinner and dancing. It’s the perfect, complete catch-up session, ladies.
Girlfriends Getaway Weekend: 36-hours of ladies-only resort fun
Along with energizing fitness, dance and yoga sessions, there are lots of options for making the most of your free time together, including spa treatments and psychic readings. Simply click or call, then pack and come relax.
Your 2020 Spring Girlfriends Getaway Weekend at Fox Harb’r features:*
- 2 nights’ luxury ocean view suite accommodation
- Friday night welcome reception, with hors d’oeuvres and 1 glass of wine
- 2 days’ breakfast
- Saturday and Sunday exercise sessions including Boot Camp, Zumba and yoga classes
- Saturday lunch
- Wine tasting & Lobster 101 cooking demo with Chef Shane Robilliard
- Hike on our oceanside and woodland trails
- Rock Star dinner party – dress in your best rock star glam for our 3-course dinner, followed by dancing to a DJ
- Sunday farewell lunch
See the full Spring 2020 Fox Harb’r Girlfriends’ Weekend schedule here. Don’t forget to book your appointments at our award-winning Fox Harb’r Resort spa too (additional fees apply).
Offered April 24-26, 2020. Space is limited and the Fox Harb’r Resort Girlfriends Weekend Getaway has a history of selling out. So, book your getaway now. Package from $445 per person for 2 nights, based on double occupancy in a Studio Suite or 5 girlfriends’ sharing a luxurious 3-bedroom Townhome.
*Offer is subject to availability and based on double occupancy. Not valid in conjunction with other offers. Not applicable to groups. Rates and inclusions are subject to change.