Spa to Sable Island
A Nova Scotia Resort Package
From exploring Sable Island to indulging in luxurious spa treatments at Fox Harb’r Resort, check off your bucket list with an exclusive package featuring two of the finest things to do in Nova Scotia. Included as part of this three-night stay at Fox Harb’r Resort, guests will get a chance to explore a remarkable Nova Scotia island that only a few have ever seen. Sable Island National Park Reserve is wild, remote, yet positively beautiful and captivating. This expedition is perfect for those wanting to be immersed in a remote rugged environment then kick back and enjoy the many luxuries of a five star resort.
Day one of your getaway will be spent at the resort. You can relax at the spa, experience yoga seaside with your personal instructor and enjoy a leisurely bike ride or walk on our coastal trails. That evening enjoy a three-course dinner overlooking the Northumberland Strait. Depending on the weather either on day two or three, you will take a 1.5 hour helicopter flight and arrive on Sable Island National Park Reserve. You will have the island nearly to yourself to explore with a guide. Discover the habitat of wild horses that roam freely, the world’s largest grey seal colony and white sand dunes and beaches that will take your breath away. Meet island experts to deepen your connection to this spectacular and outstanding destination. After your once-in-a-lifetime experience and gourmet picnic, fly back to our coastal resort.
This is an exclusive package that connects incredible adventure with five-star luxury. On this trip, you will make memories you will never forget.
Your Fox Harb’r Spa to Sable Island Package Includes*
Day 1: Enjoy the incredible coastal landscape and amenities at our resort. Fox Harb’r is perched on 1, 100 acres of seaside property.
- Seaside yoga with your personal instructor
- Antioxidant rich smoothie, featuring Nova Scotia blueberries
- Rejuvenating spa treatments that include your choice of Bay of Funday clay or warm stone massage
- A leisurely bike ride or walk on our coastal trails
- Savour your sustainably sourced, 3-course dinner with a glass of resort grown Nova Scotia Tidal Bay wine and sea views from the best seat in the Cape Cliff Dining Room
Day 2: Depending on weather, either on Day 2 or3, you will take a helicopter flight to Sable Island. Only 7 seats available each weekend.
- Return 300km, or 1hr 25min helicopter flight to Sable Island National Park Reserve from Fox Harb’r Resort
- Helicopter flight on twin-engine, Sikorsky S-76A++ offshore helicopter
- Meeting with Zoe Lucas from Sable Island Institute
- Orientation from Parks Canada
- 6-8 hours guided walking and exploration by fully equipped guide
- Visits to the many grazing areas of the island’s wild horses
- Delicious picnic lunch that meets any dietary restrictions
- Guided walk to main station and outbuildings (exterior), the areas most frequented by horses and Grey Seal colony
- Level of difficulty for Sable Island 4/10
- All park and landing fees and a donation to Sable Island Institution
- Accommodations in our Golf Room Suite (upgrades available at an additional charge)
June 13th – June 16th – SOLD OUT
June 13th Check in – Spa and yoga day
June 14th Sable Island
June 15th at leisure or back up rain day for Sable Island
June 16th Check out
July 25th – July 28th – SOLD OUT
July 25th Check in – Spa and yoga day
July 26th Sable Island
July 27th at leisure or back up rain day for Sable Island
July 28th Check out
August 24th – August 27th – SOLD OUT
August 24th Check in – Spa and yoga day
August 25th Sable Island
August 26th at leisure or back up rain day for Sable Island
August 27th Check out
Cost for Two: $10,718 CDN plus 15% HST
Cost for Single: $6,405 CDN plus 15% HST
Great vacations begin at Fox Harb’r and your perfect Spa to Sable Island Resort Package is just a click away. To book your Fox Harb’r getaway or for any inquiries, please contact Pearleen Mofford, Sales Director at email@example.com
*Offer is subject to availability and based on single or double occupancy. Not valid in conjunction with other offers. Not applicable to groups. Dates are as specified. Rates are subject to change. Rates are $CND and are subject to 15% HST.