Why choose a career at Fox Harb’r Resort?
Fox Harb’r Resort is a property nestled along the coast of the Northumberland Strait in Wallace, Nova Scotia. We are offering a unique opportunity for you to experience a 5 Star Luxury work environment. With this opportunity you will be presented with a distinctive career, experience, and benefits in a World Class setting. We have the honour of holding a Four-Diamond Award rating through CAA/AAA. Canada Select rates us with 5 Stars and Golf Digest Magazine ranks us as the Top Golf Resort in Canada and #16 overall within North America and The Caribbean! Our staff of inspiring talent provides the very best in hospitality and service, and are the reason for our continued success.
WE ARE RECRUITING FOR THE FOLLOWING POSITIONS:
CAREERS & JOB OPPORTUNITIES
To us, a career in hospitality is not just a job – it’s an experience!
We are a team dedicated to creating memorable experiences for our guests and for each other.
When you become part of the Fox Harb’r team, we do everything we can to keep you happy, secure and motivated. This means providing among the best working conditions and benefits in the hospitality industry.
At Fox Harb’r we know every employee is a valued part of our team. Our benefits include:
- Competitive wages, Gratuities
- Travel Fuel Allowance
- Discounts at the Resort’s dining areas
- Discounts on Accommodations, Golf and Spa services and products
- Friends and Family Rates for overnight accommodations
- Complimentary use of the Junior Olympic Pool, Mineral Pool and Fitness Room
- Team Member rates for Golf, Sport Shooting, Kayaking, Trail Rides etc
- Team Member Activities and Department Incentives
- Team Member Education Funding and Bursary Program
- Team Member housing availability
If you would like to apply for one of the positions available please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com or apply online. Indicate what position you’d like to be considered for . We thank all applicants for applying. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
If you found a position that you would like to apply for please click here to apply online and attach a resume.